Today is the last day to vote for my entry on Panama for My Destination’s Biggest, Baddest, Bucket List! If I win, I would be sent on a 6-month blogging and vlogging adventure across 6 continents. This is not only my dream, it’s an important part of my life’s purpose.
We need to reach at least 1,000 votes by the end of the day, so vote from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and G+ and spread the love!
Hear in my own words, why this journey is so important:
What would I do with this opportunity? Some key items from My Biggest, Baddest, Bucket List:
- Volunteer on an elephant refuge in Kenya
- Explore and hike through Patagonia
- Ice climb!
- Climb the Himalayas
- Visit: Bhutan, Nepal, Brazil, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Argentina, Chile, South Africa, Egypt, Scotland, Ireland, Abu Dabi, Indonesia, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, China, Fiji, and others!
- Learn how to surf at a camp that empowers girls
- Volunteer teach in South America
- Learn how to fly
- Ride in a helicopter
- Go on safari
And those are just a few on a very long, exciting list! Think of the possibilities. Think of the people’s stories. Think of you joining me at some point in the adventure! I always love company from wonderful, open-hearted people!
I believe in miracles! Please take one moment out of your day to make this incredible trip a reality, just by voting from Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, G+ (votes from each network count as one vote) and spreading the word!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart! <3