To honor the 3-year anniversary of the blog, I am thrilled to announce 6 Months to Live’s first giveaway contest! Compendium has generously donated 3 inspiration packages for 6 Months‘ readers to answer the following question: What inspires you?
Each inspiration package includes all the products shown in this Pinterest board:
- A signed copy of The 1 Book by Dan Zadra
- The Next Big Thing Journal
- Achieve Every Day Journal
- Work Inspired: Thought for the Day
- Work Inspired Notepad
- Write Now Journal: Remember Ideas Become Things
- Write Now Journal: Go Everywhere. Live everything.
- Dream Window Cards
- Love Life book
How the Contest Works:
- Take a photo or use one that you’ve taken that demonstrates your answer to: What inspires you?
- Post your photo to Facebook, your blog, Pinterest, Instagram, G+, and/or Twitter with the hashtag: #6mcontest #LiveInspired (If you do not have any of these accounts, leave a comment on this post and send your photo to email@example.com)
- Leave a comment in this post explaining in less than 100 words why you chose this photo (attach a link to your photo in your comment).
- 1 week. The contest begins 12:00am PST November 11, 2012 and ends 5pm PST November 19, 2012
- Winners have been announced on the 6 Months to Live Facebook Page!
I look forward to all your submissions! Spread the word, and thanks again to Compendium for their generous donation and to Vanessa Hellmann for the contest photos!
ELIGIBILITY: Due to international shipping rates, this contest is open only to legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia) (“US”). Void in US territories, outside the US, and where prohibited or restricted by law, including but not limited to jurisdictions with laws that would require registration, disclosure, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements not satisfied. To be eligible, entrant must be at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of entry submission (nineteen (19) or older if a resident of AL or NE; twenty-one (21) or older if a resident of MS, or such minimum age as any other state law may require). Employees of Sponsor, their immediate family members and those living in the same household, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent and related companies, officers, directors, contractors and agents are not eligible. All federal, state and local rules and regulations apply. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
USAGE RIGHTS FOR ENTRIES: The Entries must not be obscene or indecent (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Entries that include profanity, inappropriate or explicit language or demonstrate any lewd or sexually suggestive gestures or full or partial nudity, drug or alcoholic beverage use, or any unsafe behavior will be disqualified.
By submitting an Entry, each Entrant: 1) irrevocably grants 6 Months to Live and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporation(s), advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (“Related Entities”) the royalty-free right (but not the obligation) throughout the world to use, re-use, copy, publish, republish in whole or in part, edit, add to, modify, and rearrange the Entry in whatever media, including without limitation edit, rearrange, and/or copy the Entry for use in the promotion of Sponsor’s products and services without further permission, consideration or payment to the Entrant, except where prohibited; 2) warrants and represents that the Entry is 100% the original creation or work by the Entrant and that use of the Entry as described herein will not violate any law or infringe upon the rights, title, claim or interest of any third party; 3) certifies that Entrant is the creator and sole copyright owner of the Entry;4) that Sponsor will not restrict work assignments of its employees or Related Entities who have had access to the Entries; and 5) that use of information in Sponsor’s and the Related Entities’ unaided memories in the development or deployment of our and their products or services does not create liability for Sponsor or the Related Entities under this agreement or copyright or trade secret law.
**This is an update, given the approach of the US Thanksgiving holiday.