Entrepreneurs are some of the greatest visionaries. They dare to think and build something different!
All the big companies we know: Apple, TOMs, Patagonia started with an idea and someone brave enough to take action.
When I first started my business, I made the mistake many entrepreneurs do: I went out alone. I knew few entrepreneurs, and it didn’t take me long to realize that resources from someone who’s done it and community are everything. So I did something about it.
I joined a group where I could learn and grow. It was such a relief to have a place where I could ask questions, gain insight, and share what was going on in my business. It was so helpful to bounce ideas off of other people who had done exactly what I wanted to do and learn from them. It saved enormous amounts of time and money because I didn’t have to make the same mistakes someone else had.
My business grew 500% because I invested in connecting, learning, and expanding.
But I saw there was a gap. People needed more support and access to community on a bigger scale, so I created…
Rock Your Biz: Office Hours for Savvy Entrepreneurs
What it includes:
- Bi-monthly 1-hour Office Hours with me to ask any questions you have pertaining to your business level (see below)
- Private Facebook Group to ask questions and connect with peers
- 1 self-paced course of your choosing (Social Media for Business, Vision Course, or Blogging)
- Tip videos that discuss frequently asked questions covering topics such as marketing, sales, blogging, social media, etc.
- Guest interviews with leading experts in their fields!
- 20-minute welcome strategy session with me on any topic you’d like
How it works:
- This series will last through January 1, 2017
- All Office Hours are held through a private conference call number & code
- You are free to subscribe or unsubscribe at any time
- Choose which series best fits you and your business below. This will allow you to ask questions and connect with peers at your level
- Office Hours are held bi-monthly on Wednesdays (see schedule below)
- All calls are recorded, and if you’re unable to attend live, you can email or post your question in the private Facebook group
- Bi-weekly emails are sent to your inbox with Office Hours recordings, resources, and tip videos
- 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of each month: 2/3, 2/17, 3/2, 3/16, 4/6, 4/20, 5/4, 5/18, 6/1, 6/15, 7/6, 7/20, 8/3, 8/17, 9/7, 9/21, 10/5, 10/19, 11/2, 11/16, 12/7, 12/21
- “Newbies” Beginner or soon-to-be entrepreneurs: 1pm-2pmEST
- “On a Roll” Intermediate entrepreneurs: 3pm-4pmEST
- “Super Savvy” Advanced entrepreneurs: 5pm-6pmEST
Office Hours are Ideal for:
- Entrepreneurs & Solopreneurs
- Consultants & Freelancers
- Small Businesses
If you’re ready to make a difference, grow your business, and connect with peers & your ideal clients, this is the series for you!
If you have any questions about which category is best for you or if Office Hours are a fit for you and where you’re going in your business (or soon-to-be business), email Jacqueline@6monthstolive.me
See you on the other side!