I’m thrilled to announce that the Social Media for Business class is here!
What’s more, over half of people online follow a brand and that percentage continues to rise. When you understand how to leverage social media in your business, you can connect with your ideal clients in a meaningful and authentic way.
In the 10+ years I’ve been doing global marketing & communications, I’ve paid close attention to how people interact online and offline. Especially in today’s world, there’s copious amounts of information and unfortunately, noise. One week you should be using Pinterest. The next you should be paying attention to Twitter. It can be difficult to sift through the ever-changing trends and messages to present your brand in a compelling way to your ideal audience.
How does a business distinguish themselves and why is it so important?
This class will will teach you the essentials of:
- Why social media is important for business
- How to leverage Twitter, Facebook, & LinkedIn to build & connect with your ideal clientele
- How, when, and what to post
- How to use valuable social tools to manage & grow your audience & clientele
- How to create your best profile, use mentions, retweets, & hashtags across platforms
This class is ideal for:
- Entrepreneurs & Solopreneurs
- Consultants & Freelancers
- Those in sales or fundraising positions
- People that want a better understanding of why social media is crucial to business & how to leverage it
Format & Length
This is a self-paced course that includes the following:
- 5 Video Modules
- Target Market & Key Words Worksheet
- Private Facebook Community
- Numerous resources & articles
- Q&A support
If you’re ready to make a difference, grow your business, and connect with your ideal clients, this is the course for you. Also, feel free to email me at Jacqueline@6monthstolive.me with any questions you might have about the course. Look forward to seeing you there!