Big Vision Mastermind!
What would you do if you had 6 months to live? This single question forever changed my life. It immediately focused my dreams and showed me what was most important. It also reminded me that there are no guarantees and that the true gift in life is to experience what makes you come alive, which naturally inspires and helps others!
This Mastermind is for a very special group of women entrepreneurs or soon-to-be entrepreneurs who have BIG visions and want to take the next 6 months to create them!
People often ask me, “Jackie, how is that you’re able to do all these things: run your own global business, travel across Europe for 3 weeks solo, live in China for 3 years, work for the Olympics, move to San Francisco without a job and a little over a $1,000 during a recession and get your dream job 5 weeks later?” And many assume that my ability to continually create and live my dreams is a rare gift given only to the few. It’s not.
The truth is that everyone has the power to live their dreams their entire life. Having a life you love is not exclusive to the Richard Bransons and Oprahs of the world. It’s for everyone.
And creating a BIG vision is all the more powerful when you have a community of like-minded people who are supporting you, fueling you with innovative ideas, and keeping you accountable every step of the way.
Creating great visions are a result of 3 key components: Vision + Action + People. You must have the ability to see your vision clearly, a strategy to do so, and know how to enlist the right people to help you achieve your vision.
My biggest mission for 6 Months to Live is simple:
make it easier for people to live their dreams!
And perhaps even more important than reaching your goal, is that you enjoy the experience, the people, and the journey along the way.
So I created a dream course for the adventurers of entrepreneurship! The 1st round of the Mastermind I kept very small and invite-only. In only 3 months, I’m thrilled to say that every single person in the group has had huge victories in their lives and businesses!
Hear from a few of them in their own words:
“I would highly recommend the Mastermind class to anyone looking begin their own business adventure. This class has helped me focus on the fundamentals of business and marketing, provided professional development, and as a bonus I now have a new circle of like-minded women friends! During the Mastermind, I landed my dream job! The tools, resources and support you get through this class are priceless.” -Heather Bischoff, Dragonfly Direction
“Before working with Jackie I was not 100% clear on narrowing down the services I wanted to offer. After working with Jackie, I have revamped my services and tripled my prices in the process. Being in this intimate group truly fosters support and community-it’s like having your own cheerleading squad! The combination of group, Mastermind and one-on-one coaching is brilliant! It allows for the best of all worlds-hearing the other women’s ideas and thoughts about my business along with one-on-one coaching with Jackie brings everything together.” -Lynn White, Tech Gone Glam
“The women in this group have been inspirational, empowering and the best cheerleaders I could ask for. If you’ve been thinking about what you want to do in your life but haven’t had the guts to do it, this group will get you exactly where you want to be in a short amount of time. Jackie does a great job motivating us through the ups and downs of starting a business. I recommend the Mastermind Group to anyone who is serious about finally taking the leap and going for it! -Tanya Fletcher, Modern Aging
As my journey with 6 Months to Live continually reminds me, life is short. It’s why I’m so passionate about living my dreams now and helping others to do the same!
Commonly Asked Questions:
Who is the Mastermind for?
- Smart, driven, passionate women (co-ed groups to come soon!)
- Entrepreneurs or soon-to-be entrepreneurs
- Women who want to have a fun, adventurous experience along the way
- Women who want to merge the best of Dreaming with Business strategy to create success faster!
- Women who want knowledge, support, and a like-minded community
- Women who are ready to take action on their dreams!
Who is the Mastermind not for?
- This class is designed to help women catalyze their business, but it’s not a get rich quick scheme
- Those that are not willing to do the work
- Can’t do thinkers. We all have our moments when we think we can’t do something or don’t know how, but the Mastermind is a place for positive can-do women who are open to learning how
How often is it?
- The Mastermind is offered once per quarter
What does it include?
- Monthly classes, which are a combination of teaching + Masterminding
- Private Facebook group for support, victories, + questions
- Accountability Partners to help keep you on task + motivate
- Resources, exercises, + action items
- Weekly check-ins
- Free self-paced course of your choosing
- 1-on-1 coaching (depending on how much 1-on-1 time you want, you can choose the package that best suits you)
- Bonuses along the way!
- Special rate for the upcoming September Business + Adventure Retreat in Asheville I’m co-hosting with popular blogger, Kristin Lajeunesse from Will Travel for Vegan Food
How long does it last? What’s the schedule & what do we cover?
- 6 Months!
- Kick-Off : June 15th (3-6pmEST) | “How to Set the Foundation for Success in Your Business”
- July 13th (4-6pmEST) | “How to Get Clear(er) on Your Message, Your Target Market, and Your Unique Brand & Voice”
- August 10th (4-6pmEST) | “How to Build Services, Products, & Offerings Your Ideal Clients Love & How to Price Them”
- September 7th (4-6pmEST) | “How to Sell Better & Build Community around Your Mission, Message, & Business Authentically + Attract Ideal Clients Online & Offline”
- October 12th (4-6pmEST) | “How to Expand, Raise Prices, and Exponentially Grow in a way that Supports You & Your Clients”
- Closing: November 16th (3-6pmEST) | “Establishing Sustainability & Consistency in Your Business While Expanding + Blueprint for Creating Your Dreams”
What’s the format?
- LIVE Google Hangout Sessions (recorded if you can’t attend)
How many women are in the Mastermind?
- Maximum: 8
Do you have a BIG dream? Are you ready to live it? If so, please reach out to me at below, so we can discuss any questions you have, pricing, and to see if this group of phenomenal women is the best fit for you!